Report by CAFCWomen
Page last updated at 4:06PM BST, Tuesday, 27 August 2019
Charlton Athletic Women are recruiting a new social media and marketing officer. This is a part time role covering 14 hours per week plus home matchdays.
The ideal candidate has an interest in female sport, an appetite for growing the fan base of Charlton Athletic Women and experience with engaging an online audience. The job will include the following:
- Attending all FA marketing workshops and meetings.
- Attending training a minimum of one evening per week where you will organise, film and edit interviews, videos and features with players and staff around the manager’s schedule
- Scheduling social media posts throughout the week to keep the audience engaged
- Organising a minimum of one player appearance per month where you can deliver assemblies and other player engagement inside schools and football clubs with players
- Tracking the club’s social media data
- Growing the club’s email database
- Attending home matchdays where you will organise mascots, family activity zone and engaging more young fans with Charlton Athletic Women
- Any other duty which will help grow the audience of Charlton Athletic Women
- This a part time role that include work on weekends and evenings
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK;
- Charlton Athletic Women is committed to following relevant health & safety regulations and all members of staff are expected to be fully aware and adhere to, at all times, the Club’s H&S and fire safety procedures;
- Charlton Athletic Women's are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
- Charlton Athletic Women is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
The salary for this role is up to £7000 per annum. Applications close September 7th although the club reserves the right to close early or extend all application deadlines.
All applications should be sent to Charlton.Women@cafc.co.uk To apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter, and a link to a video showreel (maximum 90 seconds) of video content you have filmed and edited.
Please note due to the volume we receive, we aren’t always able to respond to every application.