Job Opportunities with Charlton Womens & Girls Teams
Report by CAWFC Media
Page last updated at 11:56AM UTC, Monday, 11 June 2018
Charlton Athletic Women’s F.C. has a great tradition of developing young exciting players. Next season we will be playing in the FA Women’s Championship League and to that end we are looking to expand our team and fill various vacancies.
Purpose of post: To oversee the technical programme and delivery at the Girls Regional Talent Club (RTC)
Location: Charlton Athletic Training Ground, New Eltham, SE9 2JR
Responsible to: Club Chairman
Contract type: Seasonal (subject to being granted the FA RTC Licence) - Part-time 2 - Evenings a week
Start Date: July, 2018
• Implementing a training programme in line with Long Term Player Development guidelines
• Ensure high standards of coaching delivery across all 4 age groups
• Develop and overseeing a continuous professional development programme, to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy, for coaches and support staff involved within the RTC.
• Ensuring the RTC adheres to the FA standards for safeguarding children
• Monitoring and evaluating the player and coach performance of the RTC
• Provide 1:1 performance reports for all players and staff
Key skills and experience required: Essential
• A Licence or B Licence with a minimum of 3 years experience
• FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 (essential) - Module 3 (desirable)
• Member of FA Licensed coaches club
• Emergency Aid or BFAS Award
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Current Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Experience of coaching young players & good communication skills
• An appreciation and experience of mentoring and developing coaches
• Understanding of the FA Women’s and Girls player pathway
• An understanding and implications of Long Term Player Development
• Experience of managing individuals and teams
• Willingness to work weekday evenings and weekends
• Ability to travel independently
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com stating role applied for
Closing Date: 18th June
U12 LEAD COACH
A fantastic part-time coaching opportunity has arisien to join our FA Girls Regional Talent team at U12 level.
This position, coaching elite girl players, is integral to the player pathway of young players to give them the best foundation to play for our Women’s 1st team one day.
You will work closely with the RTC Technical Director to deliver coaching, phylosophy and a planned syllabus to your team.
Applicants are required to have the following:
· UEFA Level 2
· FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 (included in new Level 2)
· Emergency Aid or BFAS
· FA Safeguarding certificate
· FA Licensed Coaches Club member
· Current FA DBS check
· Previous experience of coaching girls andor at an elite level desirable but not essential
Next season we will be playing in the FA Women’s Championship League and to that end we are looking to expand our team by appointing a physiotherapist to support our players. We are looking for the perfect candidate to join our dynamic team and assist with the management, treatment, rehabilitation and development of our 1st team, development team and Girls Regional Talent Club players.
We are looking for a proactive individual, who offers ideas and opinions comfortably, who is up to date with current literature and seeks to progress and innovate. We want a person who can help to develop the department and educate our players on how to reduce the risk of injury, prepare for training and matches and recover like elite athletes. We require someone who is able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the physical needs of women footballer players and has experience of structuring and delivering rehabilitation programs relevant to the requirements of the sport and the various age groups.
A BSc degree in Physiotherapy, membership of the CSP and the HCPC is essential and you will need to demonstrate a record of professional development through other relevant accreditation, courses and qualifications.
The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to not only interact with the staff within the club, but more importantly with the players who vary in age.
Knowledge of football is desirable but not essential, particularly if you bring experience from other high performance disciplines.
You will gain experience working in a Professional Football Club environment and a matchday fee is paid
Send your current C.V. and covering letter via email to; firstname.lastname@example.org